0

February Marathon

Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow. I made 54 posts in February. That's nearly 2 per day, twice as much as my goal and well beyond what I thought I'd actually make. Granted, many of those posts were simply link posts to official articles or other news items with very little thoughts from me. Those are easy to post. But I counted 27 significant commentary posts, which means half of my posts took a bit of time and thought to produce. I'm amazed that I was able to keep that pace. I cannot realistically guarantee that pace to continue, either in sheer numbers or in the commentary department. Please do not expect such production from me in the future. I'll try though.

February was really an awesome month. New blogs have shown up on my radar. I've talked about a lot of issues. And I've held to my commitment to regularly updating this blog. May the future continue to produce such wonderful months.

0 Responses to "February Marathon"