0

Farming and Snowing

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm back with a couple screenshots. I just love taking screenshots. Part of it's because I love to take pictures in real life, and what's great about this game is that it's beautiful enough to inspire me as often as real life does.

This weekend I leveled up through the Tier 6 farming out in the Hobbiton fields where there is the superior vegetable farmland. Being in the Shire, it's never a dull moment when it comes to the pristine scenery, especially in the morning.

And then I'm also questing in Eregion. Some of the quests lead you out towards the Redhorn Gate and Caradhras. You know, the famous mountain that was not pleased at the fellowship's passing. Actually, it wasn't the mountain itself, but one of the elemental spirits that inhabit Middle-Earth. In any case, the mountains were out in all their glory.

0 Responses to "Farming and Snowing"